1. Embrace your failures because failure begets learning; learning begets success.
2. Accept the fact that some days you’re the pigeon, and some days you’re the statue!
3. Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
4. If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
5. Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
6. Since it’s the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
7. When everything’s coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
8. Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
9. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
10. We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.